So Glad You Stopped By...

Welcome, ladies! I hope you enjoy my blog - and keep checking for more tips, ideas, reviews, and much, much, more!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sales Galore!

OMG! So I haven't hit the mall yet (psyched for tomorrow!) but I checked online and there are some great sales going on. At American Eagle and Aerie it's free shipping and 40% off TODAY ONLY. Plus, at Aeropostale, if you spend $100 you get $25 back in e-gift card and a cute teddy bear! I went online to Victoria's Secret and was disappointed by the yoga pants. $25 for some black pants that have a plain pink LOVE PINK on top? Um, no thanks. So I picked the Aerie ones, for $17.50 with the discount and free shipping, which look so adorbs!
See any other sales? Spill!

Check it:
American Eagle Sale
Aerie Sale

Have fun shopping, ladies! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment