So Glad You Stopped By...

Welcome, ladies! I hope you enjoy my blog - and keep checking for more tips, ideas, reviews, and much, much, more!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sale Alert!

Right now, there is free shipping on select Sephora items. Click here to check it. I looked at it really quickly, but I think that if you spend fifty dollars it's free shipping. Nice!
Some items I spotted are: Benefit Cosmetics I'm Glam...Therefore I Am for $36, the Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio for $38 (great deal!) and Phhilosophy Sweet Kisses and Merry Wishes Set for only $36!!!! These are amazing deals! Snatch 'em up before they're all gone!

In case I don't post later (I probably will) then good luck with your Black Friday shopping and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
XOXO, S

1 comment:

  1. Wish there was a Sephora in the UK :(
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete