So Glad You Stopped By...

Welcome, ladies! I hope you enjoy my blog - and keep checking for more tips, ideas, reviews, and much, much, more!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Perfume, Black Friday, and Yoga Pants!

Hey beauties. :) Good afternoon!
I had an early release today (yay!) and am curled up in my bed as I write this post. It's cold and rainy inside, but it's warm and comfy here! LOL.
So, I haven't posted in a while...but don't worry. I am FULL of things to talk about! First off, I got a brand-new perfume and wanted to tell you all about it. It's from Pink and it's called Soft and Dreamy. It smells sweet, like cotton candy, and it has glitter too. My previous perfume was the same size and cost only $8, a pretty good deal. There are millions of amazing perfumes out there, so I recommend getting small sizes so you can always get that awesome perfume you just can't get enough of!
OMG! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving...and that means that Black Friday is in two days!!!! I am so pumped! I love Black Friday, not only for the sales, but for the excitement of waking up and going on the hunt. (Intense.) What stores do you plan to hit this Friday? Comment below. I, myself, am going to Delia's, Bath and Body Works, Aeropostale, Pink, and American Eagle. Hopefully there will be good deals.
I'm hoping to get those super-comfy black yoga pants at Pink this week too. A ton of girls in my grade have them, and they look perfect for days when I crawl out of bed. I'm going there first to snatch a pair, since they'll probably be on sale! Do you have the yoga pants? Getting them? Let me know what you think!
I would love to see what y'all get this week, so please send me an e-mail or comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment