So Glad You Stopped By...

Welcome, ladies! I hope you enjoy my blog - and keep checking for more tips, ideas, reviews, and much, much, more!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Glambition

The purpose of this blog is to teach everyone how to be a glamour goddess - when money's tight and you're looking for some inspiration. So, I'm going to be looking for ways to save money yet still look stunning. There are so many videos and blogs that have been created about fashion and beauty, and yes, they are totally helpful. But, unfortunately, most of the time they have a decent amount of money to spend, and there I am, watching, thinking to myself, Um, sorry, but I don't exactly have seventy dollars to splurge on that designer perfume.


Hence, the reason for this blog. So, darlings, enjoy! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment