So Glad You Stopped By...

Welcome, ladies! I hope you enjoy my blog - and keep checking for more tips, ideas, reviews, and much, much, more!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coming Up!

I found a bunch of new things coming up soon in the year and wanted to give a heads up (I'm so kind!) First, a new show on ABC Family called Jane By Design is premiering Jan. 3 and looks pretty good - I mean, it's about fashion! Hello? I also saw an ad for softlips in Winter Mint and Sugar Cookie - yummy! I've never tried the brand but my friend swears it's a lifesaver. I also spotted a hand lotion from eos. I haven't tried this brand either but their flavors seem really good! Click here to check it.
I'll keep posting over the month of December of cute trends/things I've noticed that seem cool!
P.S. I swear this is my last post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment