So Glad You Stopped By...

Welcome, ladies! I hope you enjoy my blog - and keep checking for more tips, ideas, reviews, and much, much, more!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moonlight Path Review

Today I felt like doing a review for Bath and Body Works' Moonlight Path body lotion. I had never tried this before because I thought it smelled like baby powder. Then my friend gave it to me, so I figured I might as well give it a shot. It's perfect for me! I don't know about you but usually there are so many thoughts raging in my head at night it's hard to fall asleep. The lotion is not only super moisturizing, but also really soothing, and relaxes me. I've used almost half the bottle already and even purchased the matching body splash. Have you tried it? Did you like it or not? Comment below. Love, S
Click here for an adorable gift involving this scent!

What other Bath and Body Work products would you like to be reviewed?

No comments:

Post a Comment